Monday, April 8, 2013

PHOTO CHALLENGE: My March Pix & A New April Challenge

March was okay for picture-taking.  The highlight for me was the herd of elk that were passing through our neighborhood.  I was lucky enough to get a shot of them.

Here are some of my photos for the March Challenge:



Day 17 -- "Green Mandala for St. Paddy's Day"




Day 13 -- "Five O'Clock Shadow"




Day 21 -- "Bedside Reading"




Day 9 -- "Closeup of Dinner"

Part I - The Fixin's

Part II - Cookin'

Part III - Eatin' It



Day 27 -- "A herd of elk, just passing through the neighborhood"




Day 19 -- "Fruit on my Walls"







Day 25 -- "Rule of Thirds: Dog is allowed a maximum of one-third of her entire body on the furniture, at any one time"




Day 31 -- "Swimming Weather . . . for SOME of us!"




Day 15 -- "Backlit"





Day 23 -- "Son-ny Smiles" or "Smiley Sons"







And now it's April and springtime (at least in Colorado).  I'm looking forward to a good month of drawing, painting, and picture-taking.  If you're ready for another Photo Challenge, here are my themes for each day of April:



APRIL PHOTO CHALLENGE THEMES

1.  HIGH
2.  LOW
3.  THREE
4.  SPRING
5.  LANDSCAPE
6.  WHEELS
7.  UNEXPECTED
8.  BASKETS
9.  SNEAKERS
10. YELLOW
11. WHERE I ATE BREAKFAST
12. BLOOM
13. ON A WALK
14. DUCK FACE
15. GUILTY PLEASURE
16. FLOWER
17. INSIDE OF FRIDGE
18. BROKEN
19. CLOSE
20.  FAR
21.  CIRCLE
22.  BOTTLE
23.  VEGETABLE
24.  SIGN
25.  LOOKING DOWN
26. BLACK & WHITE
27. SWEET SMELL
28.  TREE
29.  PURPLE
30.  SELF

__________________________________________________

Take the challenge!  I'd love to see some of your photos -- send them to thepaintedprism@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment