Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Workshops Filling Up Fast!


I'm excited to say that both of my upcoming workshops are almost full!  In fact, a few of the days of my September workshop are completely full.

_________________

In less than 2 weeks, on August 12 & 13, is my Ohio workshop, "Watercolor & Wine".  It's being held at the Wolf Creek Winery in Norton, Ohio -- and I have a great group of 12 already signed up.





________________

And, in less than 2 months, Sept 12-15, I will once again be hosting my annual Watercolor Workshop here in Durango, at my house/studio.  

Days 2, 3, & 4 are completely full, but there are still a few spots open for Day One.







________________

I'm sorry if you wanted to sign up but didn't get around to it in time.  You can get on my waiting list, however -- if you send me an e-mail.  Then, I'll call you if a space opens up.  

Thanks to all involved for the great response this year!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment