Thursday, June 26, 2014

Announcing My Upcoming Ohio Workshop: WATERCOLOR & WINE in August

I'm excited to be teaching my 3rd Annual Watercolor Workshop in Ohio!

This year, it will be in August and is being held at the Winery at Wolf Creek, in Norton, Ohio.  How fun is that going to be!






We'll be learning different watercolor techniques and will paint a different project each day.

As always, there will be lots of instruction and individual attention -- with plenty of time to paint, and maybe do some wine tasting, too.

It is always a friendly and positive atmosphere at my workshops, and this year, we will have the added inspiration of the winery.  We'll have a critique and discussion at the end of each day.




So, come and join me for this workshop -- and get ready to stretch yourself, and even surprise yourself!

If you have any questions or need more information, contact me here, or e-mail me at 
thepaintedprism@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment