Friday, June 7, 2013

PHOTO CHALLENGE: My May Pix & A New June Challenge

May came and went so quickly -- I think I only completed half this challenge.  Many of these are family shots, because of Mother's Day, some are from another camping trip, and the rest were taken out and about . . .



Day One -- Self & Sons







Day Two -- They Make Me Smile





DAY 3 -- Something I Collect, and DAY 4 -- Something that Stresses Me Out (only because I've collected these books and language courses for 12 years, and haven't been to Italy yet, nor can I speak Italian -- yet!)




Day 5 -- The Cup I Drank From Today




Day 7 -- Someone Who Inspires Me




Day 9 -- Something Made for Me (by my son, Zach)




Day 11 -- Royal Dog




Day 12 -- Out & About




Day 13 -- Nature




Day 14 -- Somewhere We Went (Camping on the Florida River, in SW Colorado)




Day 17 -- Something Strange in the Fire (I assure you, no animals were harmed in the making of this campfire)




Day 18 -- A Sunset . . . Just Because




Day 19 -- American Kestrel












Here are the 30 themes for June, if you'd like to give it a go.  I will try again, and see if I can do better this month . . .

JUNE CHALLENGE THEMES

1.  Breakfast

2.  Travel

3.  Dandelions

4.  Negative Space

5.  Road

6.  Lawn

7.  Three of a Kind

8.  New

9.  My Smile

10.  Something Found

11.  Chocolate

12.  Relax

13.  Exercise

14.  Shadow

15.  From the Side

16.  Fathers

17.  Blue

18.  Today,  I . . . 

19.  In Flight

20.  Upside Down

21.  Vines

22.  Purple

23.  Pathway

24.  Hug

25.  Put It on a Plate

26.  Waiting for . . . 

27.  Leaves

28.  Fresh Produce

29.  Wings

30.  Finally . . . 

Let's celebrate summer!  (for some of us . . . )
































2 comments:

  1. Pat, I have just come across you site. Thank you so much for sharing your love of art and all the tips. I am an animal Artist mainly - in coloured pencils and acrylics. I have been in a bit of a rut after moving house and needed to get into my sketchbook/journaling again. You have helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know what you mean about being stuck after a big move. I've been there for sure. I'm glad you found my site and that it may have helped you a little!

    ReplyDelete