Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Announcing Half-Day Watercolor Workshop in April

I'm excited to be teaching another half-day watercolor workshop, at my home/studio in Durango --





PAINTING GLASS, REFLECTIONS, & SHADOWS in a STILL LIFE

A Half-Day Watercolor Workshop & Critique with Pat Howard

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

_____________________________________________



If you live in or near Durango, Colorado, (or are going to be in the area), please join me for a half-day workshop, at my home/studio.  Choose either the morning or evening, 3-1/2 hour, session:

Morning:  10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Evening:  5:00 pm - 8:30 pm

The price is $70., which includes snacks and beverages

_______________________________________________


Contact me:  thepaintedprism@gmail.com or howard@frontier.net
for more information, or to sign up.

Hope to see some of you then!




2 comments:

  1. I really wish I had been able to take this workshop! Just studying the glass in this painting is an education. The darks are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your wonderful comments, Laura. I wish you could take one of my workshop, too!

      Delete