Monday, February 20, 2012

MONDAY MANDALA -- My Funny Valentine

At our Surprise Yourself  Creativity Retreat, 16 women collaborated on 12 different mandalas -- one for every month of the year.  Each mandala had a song theme and used different media.  The mandala for February was "My Funny Valentine", done in watercolor. 

Eight different artists worked on this one:  Connie Voss, Maggie Sauer, Kris Ryall, Pat Howard, Leslie Hawkins, Debbie Wyckoff, Barbara Bond, and Linda Greenberg.






Some of these women had never painted in watercolor before -- I thought they did a fabulous job!

4 comments:

  1. It's extremely valuable and quite informative and I truly learned a great deal from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for post. It's truly informative will surely keep visiting the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

    ReplyDelete